Dry climate, easy to hurt the lungs, at this time the diet should be moistened, nourishing Yin, moisten the lungs mainly. And tea happens to have a very good health care effect, choose the appropriate tea, you can achieve the effect of moistening the lungs. In this article, we will discuss four amazing Chinese lung cleansing teas that can provide your lungs with much-needed detoxification.
1. Ginger Su tea
【Ingredients】 3 grams each of ginger and sage leaves.
【Method】 Cut the ginger into fine julienne, wash the sage leaves, brew with boiling water for 10 minutes to drink as tea.
【Efficacy】It is suitable for cold and wind, headache and fever, or nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and bloating and other gastrointestinal discomfort type of cold.
2. Radish tea
【Ingredients】100 grams of white radish, 5 grams of tea, a small amount of salt.
【Method】First wash and slice the white radish and boil it, slightly add salt to taste (do not put MSG), then brew the tea for 5 minutes and pour it into the radish juice to take.
【Efficacy】It has the function of clearing heat and resolving phlegm, regulating qi and appetite, and is suitable for coughing and phlegm, and the disease of unpleasant food.
3. Silver fungus tea
【Ingredients】20 grams of silver fungus, 5 grams of tea, 20 grams of rock sugar.
【Method】The first thing to do is to wash the silver fungus and add water and rock sugar (do not use white sugar) stew, and then soak the tea leaves for 5 minutes to get the juice and into the silver fungus soup, stir well.
【Efficacy】 has the function of nourishing Yin and lowering fire, moistening the lungs and relieving cough, suitable for Yin deficiency cough.
4. Orange red tea
【Ingredients】3 grams of orange red, 5 grams of green tea.
【Method】 Brew the above materials with boiling water and then put them in a pot and steam for 20 minutes after taking.
【Efficacy】It has the function of moistening the lung and eliminating phlegm, regulating the qi and relieving cough, applicable to autumn cough phlegm, sticky and cough phlegm unpleasant disease.
- Avoid drinking tea on an empty stomach. Drinking tea on an empty stomach will dilute the stomach acid, but also inhibit the secretion of gastric juices, hinder digestion, and even cause palpitations, headache, stomach discomfort, blinking, distraction and other “tea drunk” phenomenon, and affect the absorption of protein, but also cause gastric mucositis.
- Avoid drinking a lot of tea before and after meals. About 20 minutes before and after the meal should not drink tea, if you drink tea, will dilute the gastric juice, affecting food digestion, and because tea contains oxalic acid, oxalic acid will react with the iron and protein in the food, affecting the absorption of iron and protein.
- Avoid drinking tea before bed. It is best not to drink tea within 2 hours before bedtime, drinking tea will make the spirit of excitement, affecting sleep, and even insomnia, especially the newly picked green tea, after drinking, the nerves are very easy to excite, causing insomnia.
- Avoid drinking overnight tea. Drink tea to bubble now drink is better, tea for a long time, not only will lose vitamins and other nutrients, and easy to deteriorate, drink easy to get sick.
- Children should not drink strong tea. Because of the concentration of tea, tea polyphenol content is too much, easy to interact with the iron in food, is not conducive to the absorption of iron, easy to cause iron deficiency anemia in children.
Drinking tea is a refreshing method of health care, different people drink different tea, different tea has different effects. The above four Chinese lung-clearing teas are simple to make, and long-term drinking can have a great improvement on lung detoxification, especially in winter, and have a significant effect on improve cough, cough and other symptoms.